A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. The cookies often store information of character technical, preferences personal, personalization of content, statistics of use, links to networks social, access to accounts of user, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be depleted significantly. If you want more information about what are cookies, what to store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used in this web site
This web site uses the following cookies own:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stored cookies to produce statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this site. By using this web site you are consenting to treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networking: every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons of the type I like or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
In any moment can exercise his right of deactivation or removal of cookies of this website. These actions are carried out of form different depending on the browser that is using. Here we leave you a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place it should be their right to removing or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives cannot guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to help the browser remember your decision of non-acceptance of them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google does not keep your address IP. Google Inc. is a company attached to the agreement of safe harbor, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can find information detailed here on this link. If you want information about using that Google gives to the cookies we enclose this other link.
- For any questions or queries about this policy's cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.